A Homearama Like No Other
A first for the Midwest, the 2021 Homearama® Lifestyle Edition, presented by CenterPointe Energy, showcases the Dayton region’s newest hometown: Union Village. An award-winning, master-planned community based on the benefits of New Urbanism, this unique enclave is a place where pedestrian-friendly streets meet front porch living. You don’t want to miss this show produced by the Home Builders Association of Dayton, October 2-17, 2021.
Homearama visitors love to see the area’s top builders and designers pull out all the stops. This year’s show homes feature everything today’s homebuyers want most:
- Front-porch living
- Open concept plans
- Outdoor living around charming courtyards
- First-floor owner suites
- Gourmet kitchens and spa baths
- Rear-loading garages
- Modern farmhouse style
Because Homes Matter More Than Ever
Get inspired by Homearama 2021, produced by the Home Builders Association of Dayton, October 2-17.
- Nine of Southwest Ohio’s most premier builders
- Just off I75, so close to Dayton and Cincinnati
- Free parking
- Show hours: Tues., Wed., Thurs. 4 to 8 p.m. and Fri., Sat., Sun. 12 to 8 p.m.
- Tickets $15 each, Children under 16 are FREE with a paying adult *Please note all children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times*
- 3855 Lower Market St. #100D, Lebanon, Ohio, 45036
See Our Progress
Homearama is just around the corner! In the meantime, get behind-the-scenes updates on the show by joining our email list.