COVID SAFETY TIPS
These safety tips are designed to help identify steps that HBAs and builders can take to reduce the risk of
exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) at meetings, open houses, Parades of Homes or other events open to
the public. HBAs and members should follow their state or local jurisdiction with respect to minimizing the
number of people at gatherings or events.
- Stay home if you are sick. DO NOT ATTEND AN EVENT.
- Set up cleaning areas – keep soap, paper towels, and cleaning wipes on counters for use. Have
- alcohol-based hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) available throughout the house for all visitors and event participants. Offer booties at the entryway for visitors to cover their shoes.
- Practice social distancing — always maintain six feet between each person.
- Consider requiring face coverings for all visitors, HBA staff, and others attending the event.
- Limit the number of people allowed in each model home to no more than six (or based on your own jurisdiction’s guidelines on gatherings). This can be done by setting a set schedule with time limits. This will help maintain the recommended six-foot separation. NOTE: Although most jurisdictions limit gatherings to no more than 10 people, consider that inside a model home, there may be less space to maneuver in order to main the appropriate distance
In The Meantime, Take A Look At Our 2019 Parade Of Homes Virtual Tours
Featuring a range of architectural styles, innovative technologies, and design elements, this self-guided tour includes 22 distinct homes from 10 builders. Our participating builders and representatives look forward to showing you the best the Dayton Home Builders Association has to offer in quality design and construction. Whether you are looking for your new dream home or searching for ideas to update your existing one, you will find something to love.